The Future Of Touch - Livestream
Join Aurelian Lis, CEO and Jane Wurwand, Founder of Dermalogica as they discuss the future of skincare treatment and explain the steps we are taking to support professionals and skin therapists. September 10, 2020. 8am PT.
FOR MAKE UP ARTISTS
clean touch certificate
Learn about Dermalogica’s 12 key principles for enhanced service safety for makeup artists in less than 30 minutes. After testing your knowledge, you will earn a Clean Touch Certification and receive a guide as reference upon completion. This course reviews sanitary protocols for makeup artists when working with clients.
FOR SKIN THERAPISTS
clean touch certificate
Learn about Dermalogica’s 12 key principles for enhanced service safety as well as some best practices to implement in your business. After testing your knowledge and making a pledge to uphold these principles, you will earn your Dermalogica Clean Touch Certification and receive a detailed guide as reference.
Aurelian Lis, Building Your Business Series: Clean Touch Certified
With the current COVID 19 global status, you and your clients safety is Dermalogica’s top priority. In this episode, Aurelian Lis, CEO for Dermalogica, joins us to share some very real and relevant information about service safety for our industry. We discuss Dermalogica’s guidelines, key principles and our new certification course to help you create a safe and clean environment for when you’re ready to get back in touch.
As professional skin care experts for over 30 years, Dermalogica’s number one focus is on empowering people to achieve their healthiest skin ever. Education is at the heart of everything we do, so our podcast brings advice from top skin health experts directly to you. Join us as we discuss skin technologies and business strategies to help you get real results in and out of the treatment roomlisten on iTunes
listen on Spotify
listen on Podbean
Back In Touch Campaign
Assets for professional skin therapists by country, region or language:
Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg assets
If your country or language is not listed, please click here to find the contact details of our international distribution partners.
Education Resource Center
Supporting our PSTs
For over 30 years, Dermalogica has provided professional-grade products and skillset training to licensed skin therapists around the world. With COVID-19 forcing closures of salon businesses everywhere, we are working to ensure that our tribe of professional skin therapists (PSTs) are supported through this unprecedented time.
Here’s what we’ve done to support PSTs:
- Opened our Dermalogica.com affiliate program to all accounts and increased commission rate from 15% - 30%, payable in cash or product credit vouchers.
- Extended payments for accounts with credit card payment terms.
- Offering free returns on orders – up to $500 cash back with free return shipping, and no restocking fee.*
- Extended use of Derm Dollars through July 15th.
- Doubled our digital streaming classes, offering more opportunities to learn skills at home.
- Established business resources offering bi-weekly livestreams, financial planning guides, online marketing materials, digital class curriculums, and more, to help everyone in the professional skin care industry adapt and plan.
*Offer good on unopened retail and professional products purchased on Feb 10 or later.