When it comes to searching how to improve your skin appearance and skin care routine, you are not alone! Plus, in this article, we'll introduce you to an expert-grade overnnight treatment that you'll probably love. Don't worry too much, follow the following knowledge with Dermalogica to understand them better.
What is skin hyperpigmentation?
This is a medical term used to describe patches of skin that appear darker than your original skin color. These discolored patches are the result of an excess production of melanin.
There are many causes and triggers lead to hyperpigmentation like UV-induced damage, hormonal fluctuation, acne scars or forms of skin trauma … Or because of scars after acne and scars for other reasons … if you are experiencing skin hyperpigmentation.
If you're also facing uneven skin stone and not sure what to do, check out this article.
Does hyperpigmentation go away on its own?
Dark spots appear when skin cells produce excess melanin. Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation may fade over time. But if the acne scar or damage is deep, it is very difficult to recover and fade out.
Although there are quite a few clinical or surgical treatments claim for speeding up the fading process. But these methods all take at least a few months to a few years to achieve the desired results.
Before using any skin care treatments, you want to taking care of your skin to prevent hyperpigmentation due to the current polluted environment or lifestyle. So what expert-grade skin whitening nighttime does Dermalogica have? Let's explore together right here.
Discover Dermalogica nighttime cream Sound Sleep Cocoon
Now let's find out more about this nighttime cream with Dermalogica
Outstanding features when using Sound Sleep Cocoon at night
- Sound Sleep Cocoon, a lightweight gel-cream nighttime cream is quickly absorbed into skin. The gel-cream texture does not leave any greasy or sticky feeling on the skin.
- Sound Sleep Cocoon promotes skin recovering and revitalizing functions with active ingredients that take advantage of the body’s overnight recovery and repair process to transform skin by morning.
- This nighttime treatment also helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, free radical damage and dehydrated skin.
- The blend of essential oils activates & soothes the senses of our body to promote deep sleep for healthier looking skin in the next morning.
Powerful Ingredients of Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon
- Persian Silk Tree Extract provides overnight antioxidant protection and fights free radicals. It reduces signs of fatigue such as skin slackening while brightening and plumping tired skin.
- Wu-Zhu-Yu fruit extract is widely used in traditional Chinese medicine. This is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. In addition, it promotes a more refined, even skin texture. It also aids in illuminating dull skin, visibly increasing skin’s radiance by morning.
- Tamarind seed extract reduces the water loss and helps protect skin’s barrier function, promoting the skin’s natural hydration process while increasing smoothness and softness. This extract creates a nourishing cocoon effect that makes the skin more elastic and hydrated.
- Encapsulated Lavender Oil combined with Sandalwood and Patchouli provide an aromatherapy to promote a deep, restful sleep. The scent dissolves anxiety, bringing the body and mind to a relaxed state.
Instructions for using Sound Sleep Cocoon at home
Follow the instructions from Dermalogica's skin experts for proper usage.
Best time to use skin brightening overnight cream.
Why do you need a good sleep? Do your research to get your answer for when is the best time to use a moisturizer.
To answer the question when is the best time to moisturize the skin at night? That is before going to bed. Your skin will be at its recovery mode between 9-11pm. Remember to apply at least 10 minutes before this time. Because this is the ideal time for products to activate and repair the skin. As a result, the product will be the most effective.
How to use Sound Sleep Cocoon properly
- Hold bottom and twist container to open. Dispense 1-2 pumps and smooth over face and neck as the last step of nighttime regimen.
- Spend 5 minutes to massage gently and let your skin feel the love of being taken care.
- Next, take 30 seconds to breathe in the therapeutic aroma of the product from your hands to get ready for a deep sleep.
Hopefully, through this article, readers can understand more about hyperpigmentation on the skin. Thereby, Dermalogica hopes that our expert-grade products will work for your skin. In addition, if you have ever wondered if acne prone skin should be exfoliated, find out here.
If you have any questions or would like to receive our consultation. Do not hesitate to contact us via Hotline 0911370011.