The climate change has a huge impact on our environment and air today. It affects the skin and body of each person more or less. If readers are looking for an safe and detoxifying activated charcoal masque. Keep following this article, Dermalogica will not let you down.
What is Activated Binchotan Charcoal?
Binchotan charcoal is named after a charcoal maker, Binchoya Chozaemin. In addition, Binchotan charcoal is also known as white coal. Because when taking the charcoal out of the furnace, the charcoal maker immediately covers it with white ash so that the charcoal can quickly cool down.
Binchotan Charcoal has the origin of traditional production made for more than 300 years in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan. In order to create the high quality charcoal, they used the extremely sturdy Ubame oak tree that grows in Kishu mountains. The specialized heating and burning process raise up the temperature over 1000 degrees Celsius for 20-25 days. Thereby, the impurities of the binchotan have been burnt away and left with pure Binchotan Charcoal comprised of approximately 95% carbon.
What are the benefits of activated charcoal masque?
Activated charcoal masque is powerful for detoxifying skin. Once applied, the masque will draw out impurities, excess oil and bacteria in the pores. By adhering to toxins, oxidized impurities and blackheads, activated charcoal effectively draws out impurities and dead cells from the skin.
the advantages and disadvantages of activated detoxifying charcoal masque
Dermalogica would like to share with you the advantages and disadvantages of using an activated charcoal masque. With this information, you can have better consideration when using it for your skin condition and skin type.
5 benefits of using an activated detoxifying charcoal masque
- Effectively remove deep-dwelling dirt and oil in the pores. Purify and even skin tone.
- Exfoliates dead cells and cleans the surface of the skin.
- For oily skin, the excess sebum and toxins will be drawn out and eliminated effectively.
- Prevents the formation of acne and clear up the excess sebum.
- Speeds up wound healing, reduces irritation, swelling, pain and redness.
2 cautions when using an activated detoxifying charcoal masque
- With the mechanism of removing all bacteria, excess sebum and dirt on the skin, overusing or misusing activated charcoal masque can easily cause damage to the skin.
- Sensitive skin should not use activated charcoal because it will make the skin more irritated and flaky.
We have always wanted to bring expert-grade products to every customer. So in addition to the knowledge shared above, we would like to introduce our activated binchotan masque, Charcoal Rescue Masque. One of the treatment masuqe is loved by the majority of customers and received positive feedback.
Discover Dermalogica's Charcoal Rescue Masque
Essential benefits of using Charcoal Rescue Masque for skin treatment
- This treatment masque use Activated Binchotan Charcoal, an extremely high quality charcoal, that adheres and draws out excess sebum, toxins and other impurities from your pores, leaving you with brighter, purer skin.
- Physically exfoliates for improved skin tone and brightening.
- Soothes the skin, reduces redness and prevents irritation.
- Smooths skin surface, improves skin texture and unclogs pores.
- Rejuvenate skin by increasing the production of collagen and elasticity.
Featured ingredients of Dermalogica's Charcoal Rescue Masque
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities while Sulfur promotes skin cell turnover. This duo-action helps the skin fight bacteria causing acne and revitalize the skin.
- Volcanic Ash, Sea Silt, Bamboo Extract help removing dead skin cells. Combined with AHAs to further accelerate cell regeneration.
- Niacinamide helps reduce congestion and calm the skin.
- Chilean Wild Mint improves and refine skin texture.
How to use Charcoal Rescue Masque
After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. You can feel a gentle heat. After 3 to 5 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance physical exfoliation properties during removal. You can leave masque on skin for 8-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Besides this activated charcoal masque, you can also use in combination with Dermalogica's oil control cleanser for acne skin.
Which skin types is Dermalogica's Charcoal Rescue Masque for?
Charcoal Rescue Masque is all-in-one treatment masque that detoxifies, brightens and invigorates normal to oily and acne-prone skin. If your skin gets very oily after waking up, take a look at this article for more inforrmation.
You can use it whenever your skin feel lackluster and tired, up to 4 times per week.
With the polluted environment and the lifestyle factors, it is difficult for your skin have a perfect appearance. So you can add Dermalogica's activated detoxifying Charcoal Rescue Masque to your skin care routine. We hope to be able to provide you with expert-grade products and the right skincare routine for each client.