Looking for a gentle cleanser that doesn't cause tighness or stinging? A sensitive acn-prone skin has not found a suitable cleanser? Through this article, Dermalogica would like to introduce Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. Is this cleansing gel worth the investment in your cleansing routine? Let's find out now.
What is a gel cleanser?
The gel cleanser has a texture like an adhesive, light, cool liquid. Different properties are not as thick as cream, milk or foam. When used, it will create little or no foam because the main ingredient is water. Just because a gel cleanser doesn't have strong cleansing properties doesn't mean it's less effective at cleaning.
The color of the cleansing gel is usually transparent or slightly opaque white. Therefore, you need to know your skin condition and skin type to choose the right facial cleansing gel.
Dermalogica shared with you what a gel cleanser is. Besides, if you have sensitive skin or have acne on sensitive skin, take a look at the guide to choosing a cleanser for sensitive, acne-prone skin here.
Next, we will analyze Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.
Explore Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel deeply cleans pores without drying or tightening the skin. Besides, this moisture-balancing gel cleanser does not contain irritating ingredients. After washing the face, it leaves the skin feeling comfortable and cool.
Outstanding effect of Dermalogica Gel-based Cleanser
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is a vegan product. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and artificial fragrances. Packaging is recyclable.
The product contains naturally-foaming active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin. Plus, the cleansing gel does not contain soap which causes dryness and tightness in the skin. Thanks to that, it is very good for deep cleaning the pores and still naturally moisturizing. The cleansing gel features Balm Mint and Lavender extracts soothe and calm the skin.
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel's outstanding ingredients
- Quillaja Saponaria: a gentle foaming agent that safely removes dirt and excess oil without irritating all skin types.
- Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. Also known as lavender essential oil. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, reduce redness and inflammation of acne spots and prevent acne scars.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon/Mint Balm) Leaf Extract. Known as mint, it heals wounds, soothes irritation and cools the skin.
- Glycerin: keeps the lipids between skin cells in a healthy state. Fights irritants and restores the skin barrier.
- Orange and Lemon essential oils enhance the effect of cleansing and create a relaxing scent.
How to use Dermalogica Gel Cleanser
- After the precleansing step with either oil or balm form. Dampen the face and neck, then apply Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.
- You should start from the middle of the face and gradually move to the sides. Gently massage with your hands in an upward, circular motion.
- Rinse well with water. Do not use water that is too hot as it will dry out your skin. This leas to lose the skin's natural oils. That the skin can maintain optimal pH and moisture level. The cleaning effect is doubled when using with a facial cleansing equipment. Or mixed with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant for exfoliation.
- Finally, you can use Multi-Active Toner and appropriate moisturizer recommended by your skin specialist or therapist.
Who should use Dermalogica Cleansing Gel?
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is safe and benign, suitable for all skin types. Especially for oily, combination or acne-prone skin. If you have yet to know what to do when skin gets oily, take a look at this article.Through the above sharing, you must have got your answer. If you want a therapist to accompany you. Let Dermalogica perfect it! Please contact our Hotline to receive Facefit treatment to achieve the healthiest skin.