The skin care routine often requires readers to understand their skin type and problems. In this routine, toner acts as a stepping stone to increase the absorption of subsequent nutrients. So do you know what is a skin balancing toner? Is it necessary to use toner in your skin care regimen?
Dermalogica will answer all questions for readers through the sharing here.
What is toner?
Toner is also known as rose water. It looks like water but its work function not like water. As skin balancing toner ingredients contain more Hydrogen and Oxygen. Depending on the type of rose water, there are also acid, Glycerin, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients to treat acne.
Toners help skin absorb water and keep skin balance quickly. Besides, it removes some dead cells on the surface of the skin.
Are toners important in your skincare regimen?
Toners are often designed with the purpose of minimizing the appearance of large pores and tightening the gap between cells after washing your face.
Toner reduces the penetration and pollutants from the external environment into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorine and toxins exist in tap water.
Toners bring the skin back to its natural acidic state, also removes impurities and makes it easier for the skin to absorb subsequent skin care products. But besides toners with moisturizing benefits for skin, would you like to find out if people with acne use sunscreen? If yes, please refer to this article.
What is Dermalogica's solution to maintain freshness and elasticity of the skin all day long? Here we introduce the expert-level Multi-Active Toner to balance the skin.
Explore Dermalogica's spritz-balancing Multi-Active Toner
Multi-Active Toner is extremely gentle. It contains active ingredients with moisture-binding properties to create skin balance. This prepares the skin for better penetration of nutrients from subsequent skincare steps.
What is the outstanding effect of skin balancing Multi-Active Toner?
- Dermalogica Toner even out skin porosity. Optimize the absorption of all nutrients of the skincare steps.
- Very convenient to use in spray form and easy to carry. Ideal for both use and on-board travel.
- The very fine spritz helps to soothe the skin, mild antibacterial so that the skin is not dry and fresh.
- The product is suitable for all skin types, from normal to oily skin.
Effective key ingredients of Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner balancing skin
- Arnica Montana Flower and Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extracts help brighten and even skin tone.
- Mint, Aloe and Lavender Extracts soften and cool the skin. Combined with natural antiseptic to purify the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate soothes inflammation, irritation or eczema. With its soothing properties, it effectively supports the skin with redness and inflammation spreading.
- Sodium PCA is a binding protein that acts as a humectant. Provides better nutrient absorption.
- I-Nitric Oxide made from Arginine promotes collagen production. Nitric oxide can dilate capillaries and increase healthy blood circulation in the skin. Its overall role is to keep the skin healthy and elastic.
How to use Dermalogica skin balancing toner properly?
Sau khi làm sạch da kép, nhắm mắt lại và xịt trực tiếp toner cân bằng da Multi-After double cleansing, close your eyes and spray Multi-Active Toner directly onto the entire face and neck, then followed by a prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser. Want to know if oily skin need moisturizer? Find out more in this article.
Dermalogica Toner replenishes and balances the skin's moisture throughout the day. The mist solution is convenient to use and take anywhere. Hope you will love and buy Multi-Active Toner for your skin care regimen now!