NEW Smart Response Serum Delivers a Personalized Response Every Time, for Healthier-Looking Skin Over Time.
Los Angeles, CA (XXXX XX, 2021) — Our skin is constantly sending out signals. On a macro level, we experience these as signs like redness, fine lines, dark spots, and dehydration. But if we could zoom in for a closer view, we’d see that these skin conditions may actually be caused by damage that happens on a microscopic level. When skin is harmed, it tends to change in structure and chemical make-up – either as a result of damage, or as a form of self-defense. By the time we sense signs of distress, the damage may be done.
Smart Response Serum, however, sees what we can’t – and micromanages your skin’s changing needs, so you don’t have to. This advanced formula is targeted to recognize and address micro-changes in the skin before they’re visible to the naked eye, effectively addressing skin’s needs in real time. It responds to skin’s signals – intelligently addressing skin concerns and helping to prevent future damage. Best of all, it does all this before you even notice.
Smart Response Serum uses SmartResponse Technology – a revolutionary combination of four targeted active ingredients – to deliver what skin needs, when and where it needs it:
- Senses skin’s inflammatory response, and activates to help soothe and reduce the appearance of redness.1
- Detects collagen weakness, which can lead to fine lines and wrinkles – responding to the first signs of visible skin aging to help smooth and firm the skin.2
- Activates when it detects too much of a key enzyme involved in melanin production, then responds by brightening skin and helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots.3
- Reaches even the smallest cracks in skin’s lipid barrier, then responds where it detects dehydration – helping skin to maintain optimal hydration levels.4
- Gallic Acid from Japanese Cornelia Cherry
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour, rich in Arabinoxylo-Oligosaccharides
- Oligosaccharides from Hydrolyzed Beta Glucan
What Does Your Skin Need Right Now?
Get a smarter understanding of your skin: learn more about what your skin needs now at smartresponseserum.com.
Smart Response Serum comes in a 1.0 US FL OZ / 30 mL bottle. Find it at authorized Dermalogica spas, salons and skin centers starting June 2021.
Dermalogica revolutionized the skin care industry when it emerged into the marketplace in 1986 with innovative formulations, which excluded common irritants, including SD alcohol, lanolin, mineral oil and artificial colors and fragrances. Jane Wurwand developed the products to better support the advanced curriculum she had developed a few years earlier for The International Dermal Institute, which she also founded. Wurwand led the company’s growth from an idea to the world’s most-requested professional skin care brand.
Dermalogica today is sold in more than 80 countries worldwide and trains over 100,000 professionals per year around the globe. Dermalogica products are available in select skin treatment centers on the recommendation of a qualified professional skin therapist in addition to the brand’s concept spaces located around the world and online at dermalogica.com. Dermalogica is made in the USA, with its global operations based in Carson, just south of Los Angeles. To learn more about Dermalogica, please visit dermalogica.com.
# # #