When learning about primers, you probably know a little about the function of this product line. Don't let you spend a lot of time learning about what primer is? Which line of primer should I buy?
Right now, Dermalogica would like to share its knowledge along with our expert-grade skin-correcting primers.
What is Primer?
Primer is also known as makeup primer. Makeup primer is as a coverage enhancer for the face, eyes, eyelashes, lips and nails. Many people simplify their skin care routine with primers. The product supports moisture balance, smoothes and increases the ability to catch light for the skin.
What is the use of primer?
The main function of a makeup primer is to smooth the skin. Makes the skin surface look even and smooth. For oily skin, makeup primer is indispensable. Because it helps with oil control and prevents the shine on the skin. Primer helps to fill in pores, blur imperfections and keep makeup last longer. Primer ensures makeup does not crack, wrinkle and resist drift. If you constantly have uneven skin tone, find out in details why so in this article.
Discover how effective Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer is?
Hydrablur Primer is a lightweight, non-greasy primer that naturally brightens the skin. Recognized by PETA as a vegan makeup product. Visibly effective in minimizing pores and reducing the appearance of fine lines. Gives a smooth and even skin tone.
Outstanding benefits of using Dermalogica makeup primer
- Minimizes skin imperfections and keeps makeup last all day without dryness or irritation.
- Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer blurs dark spots. It also fills in wrinkles and effectively retains water.
- Intensive moisture and neutral coverage thanks to the innovative H2O Release Complex formula.
Useful ingredients in Hydrablur Primer you need to know
- Abyssinian Oil provides an intense hydration. When combined with the H2O Release Complex formula provides optimal protection within the skin. Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Thanks to the technology of microencapsulated tint. Improves dull, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation or redness. These color molecules, after being applied to the skin, provide a light, neutral coverage.
- Tetradium ruticarpum Extracts enhances the skin's radiance.
- Fomes Fome-tarius (Tinder Mushroom) Extract helps to purify and cover large hair follicle without causing dryness
- Retinol is the standout ingredient of this primer. With skin brightening, anti-aging and anti-acne effect. Combined with hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus flowers to provide an optimal skin protection.
How to use Dermalogica primer effectively?
After applying a suitable Dermalogica moisturiser, apply a pea-sized amount of Hydrablur Primer to the entire face and neck area.
This primer can be used alone for blemish-free skin. Or use as a primer for an even, long-lasting makeup.
Who is Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer for?
This makeup primer is the right choice for normal to dry skin. Or skin with large pores, dehydration, uneven skin tone or wrinkles. It helps to reduce blemishes for all ages and genders.
Is it good for Acne skin using Dermalogica makeup primer?
With silicone base, Hydrablur primer creates a very good barrier between skin and makeup. This effectively blurs pores and imperfections. Besides, the ingredients are optimal skin care and moisturizing. However, moderate to severe acne prone skin should consult a skin therapist prior to use. Also, if you're wondering if acne skin should use toner or not, check this article out.
Through the experiences of Dermalogica customers. If you would like to chat with our therapist. Please contact the hotline to receive a skin consultation with a specialist. We will guide and answer all your questions about primer or anything you want. Wish readers always have healthy skin!
Leave a comment