Healthy skin is the best skin, do you agree with Dermalogica? Cleansing is the key to healthy skin. Yet which skin should be cleansed as normal and which skin should be cleansed twice. Please refer to the following article.
What is Precleanse?
PreCleanse comes from Double Cleanser which is a double cleansing method. This method does exactly what the name suggests:
- The first cleanse is to remove dirt and makeup.
- The second cleanse is to deep clean, take away excess oil left behind for a clear skin.
What are Precleanse products?
These products are designed to be used before cleanser. Pre Cleanser helps to remove dirt, dead skin cells, excess oil or makeup on a skin surface. After this step, when you use a cleanser, it will ensure a further clean and not afraid of clogging pores. Pre-cleansing product lines are often oil-based. Pre cleansing is very diverse from oil base to form of melting wax...
Is double-cleansing really necessary?
Double Cleanser is suitable for acne-prone skin, heavy makeup or clogged pores. In addition, it is also suitable for deep cleansing of oily skin. Or the skin tends to be oily shine by midday towards the end of the day. Besides, you can learn in detail what oily skin is. Even skin with little makeup, not much oil or dry skin that lacks oil needs to be cleaned twice.
Apart from cleansing, Essential oils in Precleanse products help to strengthen the protective barrier that prevents the skin from getting too dry.
Now let's take a closer look at the Dermalogica PreCleanse products. This article will provide a visual analysis of Dermalogica PreCleanse.
All about Dermalogica PreCleanse
What are the benefits of Dermalogica PreCleanse?
If you already love or are looking for the ultimate makeup removeing oil line. Check out this line of Dermalogica products. Since being successfully researched, developed and marketed, Dermalogica PreCleanse has provided remarkable results for users around the world.
The product line is derived from plant essential oils with a light texture suitable for even oily skin. It completely dissolves excess oils, makeup, environmental pollutants, etc ... and removes any product residue on the skin's surface without disrupting the skin's protective liquid barrier. Dermalogica PreCleanse softens, soothes and nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids. Oil effectively cleans even waterproof sunscreen, lipstick or mascara. Thanks to this prep step your skin will be deeply clean and clear when using facial cleanser.
What are the typical ingredients of Dermalogica PreCleanse?
- Apricot kernel oil: skin anti-oxidants, has nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Sunflower oil: strengthens the skin barrier. Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Orange peel oil and grapefruit peel oil: common fragrance ingredients. Note that you should use products containing these ingredients in the evening.
- Starflower seed oil: rich in important essential fatty acids. Contains special gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA soothes and nourishes the skin. It can even improve severe dry and irritated skin.
- Lavender oil: an aromatherapy ingredient that relaxes and calms the nerve system. Lavender has high anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, lavender essential oil also soothes the skin and acne spots.
In addition to the above outstanding ingredients, PreCleanse also contains many other oils. These oils provide a deep clean while nourishing the skin. The product is safe and free of harmful substances recognized by PETA.
The ideal usage of PreCleanse (Oil)
- Dispense the product to dry hands and apply over entire face including eyes and lips, then down to the neck area in a circular motion. Gently massage and focus on areas with excess oil or congestion.
- Continue to wet hands and massage until the oil emulsifies to a milky white.
- Wash your face thoroughly with water. Finally, use your recommended facial cleanser. Besides, do you know which step goes before exfoliation? If not, please refer to this article.
Who is Dermalogica PreCleanse for?
This product is suitable for normal and combination skin to oily and acne-prone skin. This is an indispensable step for every double cleansing routine. Especially for those of you with oily skin, you will get many benefits from this precleansing step.
In addition, the product is designed with a convenient and hygienic pump.
Through the above sharing, Dermalogica hopes you will have better understanding about what PreCleanse is? Is your skin suitable for PreCleanse? We wish readers will always have a healthy and radiant skin!
If you need answers to any questions, please contact Hotline 0911370011. We will promptly answer all your questions.